MA, Public Policy and Management, concentration in Organizational Management and Public Financial Management. Edmund S. Muskie School of Public Service, University of Southern Maine. Phi Kappa Phi.
BA, Sociology. University of Maine.
The Shadow Group, Casco, ME 2000-present
Camp Ketcha, Scarborough, ME 1998-2000
Vice President of Operations
Youth Alternatives, Portland, ME 1995-1998
Edmund S. Muskie School of Public Service, Portland, ME 1987-1995
Committee & Organization Memberships
- Member, American Evaluation Association
- Member, Maine Philanthropy Center
- Member, Maine Association of Non-profits
- Member, Board of Directors, L’Ecole Française du Maine, 2006-present
- Member, Board of Directors, NotFar.org, 2008-present
- Member & Vice Chair, Board of Visitors, Edmund S. Muskie School of Public Service, 1995-2002
- Member & Chair, Child Welfare Advisory Committee of the Maine Department of Human Services, 1995-2002.
- Member, Maine DHS Task Force to Review Child Protective Services, 2000-2001.
- President, Alumni Association, Edmund S. Muskie School of Public Service, 1995-1997.
- Member, Board of Directors, Maine Women’s Lobby, 1994-1996.